UK universities provide internationally recognized qualifications of the highest standard. They also offer more opportunities than ever before: there are currently over 55,000 postgraduate taught courses and research opportunities to choose from on the Prospects database alone.
Delivering academic excellence and a high quality and standard of UK qualifications is guaranteed through the work of various official bodies, such as the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). Research standards are examined by the Research Assessment Exercise, which publishes its findings every five years. The results of all these assessments are freely available on the internet. Information on quality assurance and assessments is also available from the Higher Education Funding Councils.
In 2008/9 there were 139,095 students from outside the EEA studying postgraduate courses at UK institutions. The quality of UK degrees is one reason why so many people come to the UK to study. Another is value for money. Unlike equivalent programmes in the United States or Australia, most UK Masters programmes can be completed in one year.
The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, sharing their backgrounds and discovering new perspectives.
The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialised modules.
The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
LIST OF UK PARTNER INSTITUTIONS:
NAVITAS GROUP- One of the UK's leading university pathways to the UK's Leading Universities:
- EIC- Edinburgh Napier University
- ICRGU- Robert Gordon University
- ICP - University of Portsmouth, England
- CRIC - Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
- EIC - Edinburgh Napier University, Scotland
- HIBT - University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
- ICWS - Swansea University, Wales
- LIBT - Brunel University, London
- PDIC - University of Plymouth, England
Cambridge Education Group-One of the UK's leading university pathways to the UK's Leading Universities:
- CATS Cambridge (College campus)
- CATS Canterbury (College campus)
- Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts(College campus)
- Stafford House School of English
- Stafford House Study Holidays
FoundationCampus(University campus) Cambridge Education Group:
- Birkbeck, University of London
- Goldsmith, University of London
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Coventry University
- London South Bank University
- University of Sunderland
- University of Central Lancashire
Other Universities and Colleges:
- BPP University College (London, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol)
- University of Bedfordshire (Luton, Bedford)
- University of Bolton
- Brunel University
- Bath University
- Bath Spa University
- University of Brighton
- University of Bournemouth
- Durham University
- University of Essex, Colchester
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Glasgow
- University of Hull
- Leicester University
- Liverpool Hope University
- Middlesex University (London, Dubai, Mauritius)
- University of Manchester
- University of Newcastle
- Oxford Brooks University
- University of Reading
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Southampton Solent University, Southampton
- St. Andrews University
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex